Explore transformational uses of technology, including collaboration, differentiation, and assessment in a student-driven classroom. Design specific activities that infuse technology into the learning process and engage students as digital citizens. (Appropriate for all, from beginners to advanced technology users.)
- Using technology in transformational ways
- Using technology to build responsibility in students towards becoming digital citizens and digitally literate
- Designing instructional materials that allow students to build a collaborative mindset
- Infusing transformational technology to enhance formative and summative assessment
- Becoming a reflective practitioner related to technology use in the classroom
- Using technology to differentiate the learning process
Access to the MyQPortal is included for all participants while enrolled in the VLC. 25 contact hours.